Write a customer review.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon. August 14, - Published on Amazon.
- Lectures on theory of maxima and minima of functions of several variables.
- Free Yourself from Anxiety: A Self-Help Guide to Overcoming Anxiety Disorders.
- Advances in Immunology 50.
- Imaging in Oncology: 143 (Cancer Treatment and Research);
- The Isoquinoline Alkaloids. A Course in Organic Chemistry!
Verified Purchase. However, it seemed written to kids who have had absolutely no training in social interactions.
See a Problem?
I bought the book for my year-old daughter who is attending prep school this year. She already knows basic manners and has good social skills, so she said she didn't gain much from the book. She also said the writer doesn't use any humor, which would have made the content more interesting. Overall, I think I should have purchased an etiquette guide geared to adults.
But if you are working with kids who have had few positive role models in their lives to guide their social skills, this book would do a good job of teaching the basics.
- Manners Made Easy Review.
- Urban Avant-Gardes: Art, Architecture and Change.
- Ubuy South Africa Online Shopping For manner in Affordable Prices.?
- Manners Made Easy for Teens: 10 Steps to a Life of Confidence, Poise, and Respect?
- Dental Informatics: Integrating Technology into the Dental Environment.
May 31, - Published on Amazon. Excellent book for teaching kids etiquette and manners! There are several versions out there so make sure you get the most updated release - I think it is This title works with the following Wordsearch products. Good manners are important at every stage of life, especially during the teenage years when social horizons are broadening, first jobs are being pursued, higher education is considered, and the independence of young adulthood is just a blink away.
Manners Made Easy for Teens is full of fun exercises that help teens perfect the basics of:. Moore lives in Little Rock, Arkansas. Learn More Not Now.
Manners Made Easy for Teens. Zach Hunter. Bob Phillips. Graffiti Leader's Guide.
Erin Davis. Jim George. Max Lucado. Kelly Pulley. Columba and All That.
Manners Made Easy for Teens
Allan Burnett. Bible Freaks and Geeks. Ed Strauss. Girls of Grace Make it Real. Point Of Grace. Hear My Prayer. Lee Bennett Hopkins. The Bible in Days for Guys eBook. Carolyn Larsen.
Teaching Your Teen to Use Their Manners
Makeda: Queen Of Sheba. Ron Harrill. Dear Nancy. Nancy N. Stephanie Smith.